Give your Employees the Benefit of Wellness Literacy and Access to Care.
Productivity, Induces Efficiency,
and Reduces Costs.
- 1 in 5 Americans have a mental health condition
- 45% of providers do not accept insurance
- 56% of people suffering do not receive treatment
- 45% of individuals said cost was a major barrier
- $80 – $100 Billion in indirect costs to employers
- Depression ranks among the top 3 workplace problems
Digital Solution = 24/7 Access
- Behavioral Health Solutions
- Privacy – Stigma is Removed, Increases Utilization
- Outcomes Improve & Mental Well-Being Increases
- Productivity Increases
- Decreases in Absenteeism & Presenteeism
- High Value, Low Cost Benefit = Positive ROI
Real Benefit, Real Results
Employers can include NextStep mHealth as a benefit, providing employees with easy-to-use digital behavioral health solutions. Our evidence-based digital tools are accessible any time of day, from any location. Our tools provide employees help that they need, at a time that is convenient for them. Our interactive educational modules teach individuals positive coping skills for stress, anxiety, depression, anger management, pain management, relationship problems, and substance use disorder. Each learning category consists of multiple modules.