Provide Better Access for your Patients & Providers.
Value-based care is driving health systems and hospitals to take a holistic approach on population management strategies.
Behavioral Health Issues Have a Direct Correlation on Costs & Outcomes
- Over 20% of adults have a mental, behavioral, or emotional disorder
- 60% of patients who have a chronic physical illness also suffer from depression and anxiety
- At U.S. hospitals, about 13% of mental health discharges are readmitted within 30 days
- Mental illness treatment accounts for $80 billion of total health spending
- Mental health and substance use disorders are the leading causes of disease burden in the U.S.
- Among comparable countries, the U.S. has the highest rate of death from mental health and substance abuse disorders
- 4 in 10 Americans know someone who has been addicted to prescription painkillers
- At U.S. hospitals,10% of substance use discharges are readmitted within 30 days
- Cost is the most commonly reported barrier to using mental health services