Facilitate effective Value-Based Care Delivery.
Meet Your Members Where They Are
Common Barriers for Treatment
- Access Challenges – 45% of providers don’t accept insurance
- High Costs – 45% of individuals said cost was a major barrier
- Inconsistent Care – Only 41% of U.S. adults with mental health conditions received professional care
- Less than 10% of people who suffer from Substance Use Disorder receive careNextStep mHealth solutions eliminate many of the obstacles preventing people from getting the care they need. People have the ability to access treatment modules on their mobile device at any time of day, from anywhere. NextStep mHealth is designed with the consumer in mind, to fit around your members’ busy lives. It can be integrated into existing care models or provided as a stand-alone service. Our interactive module programs are derived from evidence-based research to reduce the need for higher levels of care and medication. NextStep mHealth features are designed to improve patient outcomes, prevent the need for higher levels of care, improve behavioral health, prevent overdose, and reduce costs of care.
Our digital programs are an enhancement to traditional face-to-face care. NextStep mHealth features:
- Enable individuals to access care at any time, on any device with an internet connection, in the privacy of their home, and at their own pace
- Support the delivery of services to under-served and rural areas
- Reach people that may be unable or unwilling to go to face-to-face sessions
- Empower individuals to be proactive in their therapy, overall health and wellness